Oct 17, 2007

Cottonophobia

Mike
required viewing NOW
Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45s4GJslGI&mode=related&search=
Larry
i guess it's when a large cotton ball made from frogs killed my entire family then ass raped my dog.
Mike
"dog"
Larry
and when the cotton man tries to choke me with the cotton, i realize.. oh yeah.. it'sjust oversized COCKS.
Larry
which explains why my son hates his toys...
Larry
who was swearing?
Larry
wtf?
Mike
it's weird...I never actually SEE Larry smoking crack
Larry
hahahHAHAHAHAHhaHaHHAHAH
Jim
haha
Larry
my sweaters are made of crack that's absorbed throught the skin
Jim
hahaha
Mike
"sweaters"
Mike
i got some sweaters
Sam
there is officially no safe word we can use
Mike
haha
Jim
"safe"
Larry
i'll get in YOUR safe baby
Larry
crack it
Larry
CRACK THAT SAFE!
Mike
Sweaters come in pairs and are delivered in a convenient skin pouch
Jim
Maury PWNS that bitch!
Jim
nice job.
Larry
seriously,wtf happened to her. some serious fucking trauma to be scared of cotton balls
Mike
im afraid of spies
Jim
stabbystabby
Larry
STABBY STABBY!!!!
Larry
i like to stab the engies when they are crouched....
Larry
bent right over that dispenser, oh yea

No comments: