Oct 12, 2007

Bahrain, Syria, Whatever.

Jim
blogzored
Larry
how is that in anyway funny Jim?
Larry
THIS IS SERIOUS LIFE AND DEATH SHIT WE GOT GOING ON
Larry
you ask anyone, even your friend in Bahrain, he'll know
Larry
he'll be like, holy fuck, you guys were talking about advanced TF2 setnry gun placement?!
Jim
it's not Bahrain, dickhead. It's syria.
or the maldives.
and don't fuck with me.
Larry
and you'll be like 'I LULZ THEM!'
Jim
my syrian friends won't like it/.
Larry
and he'l be like 'I'VE GOT A DIRTY BOMB FOR YOUR ASS SPHINCTER YOU STUPID FGT NUB SHAFT!'"
Mike
hahah]
Larry
and you'll be like "NO PLAS! I LURV YOUR COUNTRY!"
Larry
and he'll be like "TAKE TF2 MORE FUCKING SRSLY! OK!? SRSLY!. fuckwad."
Jim
I'll be like, 'DON'T TASE ME, BRO!'
Larry
and it'll be tooo late
Larry
you'll already have a Uranium Colon Cleaning
Jim
what, that's it? That's all you got

No comments: