Jan 23, 2007

SHHHHTANKKKAYYYYY!!!

Jim says:
so how'd it go with the Nanny?
Mike says:
fuckled
Mike says:
.
Jim says:
these starbucks cards smell funny.
Mike says:
she's been fuckled
Jim says:
haha.
Mike says:
why are you sniffing your starbucks card?
Jim says:
you didn't?
Mike says:
uh..yeah...I did
Mike says:
fuck
Mike says:
i stinlk
Mike says:
stink
Jim says:
nice.
Jim says:
how come?
Mike says:
yeah..it kinda sux sitting here
Mike says:
i dunno... i guess the shower didnt take
Jim says:
fuckin showers.
Mike says:
i musta left the shields up
Jim says:
maybe you should concentrate on actually cleaning yourself in t here...
Mike says:
I was cleaning...and I can clean it as fast and as much as I want
Jim says:
hey - you're the one who has to live with your stink.
Mike says:
it has its perks
Jim says:
as long as you stay over t here, I couldn't give a rats ass.
Jim says:
hehe
Mike says:
funny you should use that term
Mike says:
thats what I smell like
Jim says:
why are you sniffing your rats ass?
Mike says:
not sniffing...just rubbing it all over
Mike says:
me
Jim says:
ah. we have different definitions of shower then.
Mike says:
You're right...let's go to starbucks
Mike says:
*lights dim
Jim says:
werd.
Mike says:
*scene ends
Mike says:
you see that last commennt on the SIN thing?
Jim says:
neg.
Jim says:
link?
Mike says:
http://Link.com
Mike says:
im smelling like I do after 2 hours od gun game
Mike says:
od=of
Jim says:
pwnd?
Mike says:
my nostrils are taking it up the ass
Jim says:
hahha

No comments: