Jan 30, 2008

This is how programmers get sick

Larry
so
Larry
on friday, i was feeling iffy
Sam
right
Larry
then on sunday, Mary is like, let's do that 2.3 km walk you do to the skytrain and have a day trip to Brentwood Mall
Sam
hahaha
Larry
i'm like, well, i'm a social recluse and shie from any sort of activity, so I figure I better do this before she leaves me for anyone with more personal acumen than a dying trout.\
Sam
hahaha, wise move
Larry
it's that day, of course, when we get three hundred fucking meteres of snow
Larry
it was a fucking hellish walk back
Sam
strollers and snow don't mix
Larry
i'm thinking it was going to end with me lighting a pipe, and saying, off-handedly yet in a decidedly constrained way, "I'm going for a walk, I won't be back for a bit."
Larry
anyhoo, she had a good time
Larry
oh, baby was in a backpack
Sam
oh nice
Larry
she thought it was a magical wonderland
Larry
i thought they were going to findour frozen corpses in the spring
Sam
slightly eaten by coyotes

No comments: