Jul 4, 2007

Bloody shit

Jim:
I think I'm outta here.
Mike:
rgr
Jim:
if I stay it will be unpleasant for everybody involved.
Jim:
hopefully I don't pull a TinTin.
Mike:
i need money for lunch
Mike:
ahhh family
Larry:
you sick Jim?
Mike:
no YOU sick Jim
Larry:
or dracula is getting to you?
Jim:
stomach fuxored
Jim:
haha. yeah, if I stay the blood will be unpleasant for everybody.
Larry:
ah
Mike:
ah...like dinner time at my house
Jim:
hahah
Sam:
images, images
Larry:
blood and explosive diarrhea, sounds like a win for everyone involved
Mike:
wii lunch?
Jim:
plus if I puke I owe Apu 10 bucks
Mike:
i KNEW it
Sam:
if you puke, make it towards dracula
Mike:
yeah make him choke on it
Sam:
and i'll refund the $10
Jim:
ok. now I am going to puke.
Mike:
puke in his mouth while youre french kssing him
Sam:
i didn't say kiss him and ...
Larry:
jeeesus
Jim:
------------------ <-- line
Larry:
i turna way for a second and we have vomit homosexual french kissing
Mike:
and then with the diarrhea...
Sam:
did you not see the line
Larry:
EXPLOSIVE
Mike:
(sranwrap...you know...the usual)
Jim:





























Mike
Larry:
what line?
Larry:
except, without teh sarawrap
Mike:
so anyways...to make a solid (so to speak) Manhattan Transfer....
Larry:
heat transfers better without that barrier of plastic
Larry:
and to the urban dictinoary i go
Mike:
you dont have to email me pete
Larry:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=manhattan+transfer
Larry:
oh for FUCK's sake
Larry:
it just gets worst
Larry:
3 and 4.....
Mike:
#6
Sam:
"Stephen gave me a Manhattan Transfer after hearing my story about the Holocaust."
Jim:
He gave her a manhattan transfer, allowing the free flow of feces between the two of them.
Sam:
wtf
Sam:
the example should make sense, surely
Mike:
Stephen gave me a Manhattan Transfer after hearing my story about the Holocaust.
Mike:


A man and a woman get into the "69" position and unload a nice thick log into each others mouth.
Mike:
just had to paste that
Larry:
nice thick log.
Jim:
ok.
Jim:
I'm definitely out.
Larry:
man, i'll never be able to read up on forestry news ever again
Mike:
Travis wanted to try a Manhattan Transfer but we didn't have a straw so he just farted on my balls.
Larry:
two anal cavities...
Larry:
HAHAHAH
Sam:
i now understand what Mike is trying to do with the hackey sack
Jim:
fuckin travis.
Mike:
haha
Jim has left the conversation.


Larry:
and with the straw
Sam:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lincoln+tunnel
Sam:
Mike is attempting to combine this with the Manhattan transfer
Mike:
well duh
Larry:
so.. .. uh. yeah.

No comments: