Feb 1, 2007

This will be the last time an email trail gets transcribed for blogging purposes

Jim says:
hey.

Next week we should pretend like somebody is leaving the comforting
folds of Student Systems (maybe the cardinal or moobs - works well
with the idea of comforting folds...) and go out and get pissed and
play pool/darts/fooz/etc.

what would be a good day? Tuesday and Thursday are out.

jim.

Mike says:
Mmmm meaty folds.

Nancy says:
Thanks for that.

Jim says:
why did I put myself through this? I gotta remember to never instigate anything ever again.

Mike says:
Oh...and I can't make it on Tuesday or Thursday.

Nancy says:
so Thursday it is then.

TinTin says:
I'm sure you'll be moving it to Wednesday 'cause that's probably the
only day I can't make it.

Nancy says:
so Wednesday it is then.

Mike says:
I'm good for Wednesday

Larry says:
Is everyone allergic to Friday or something?

We could almost go to a LAN café with this many people. But I digress.
Where are we going to on Wednesday? I hear Jim has a Wii.

Unless you guys are really partial to the whole 'overpaying for liquor
in a public place' thing. I'm good to go with that place we always go
to. With the tables. And stuff.

Mike says:
So Larry's proposing Friday night at Jim's?

Jim says:
well, i do have a quarter bottle of the Doctor that needs finishing.

Mike says:
Is that code?

Larry says:
And remember whatever you do, don't "blows the integration work to feature branches!"

Mike says:
Sometime I just cant help myselfs.

Dabid says:
How about start at Jims, then out to a little less that 9/10th's dong-factor?

Larry says:
No seriously. What? We here at UBC actually use real english devans. Not your bastardized Engarin with a slight topping of tentacle anime pr0n you guys use over there.


Mike says:
He’s saying less cock, more rock.

Jim says:
less cock? wtf?

Mike says:
I'm sorry. Do you require a large amount of cock?

Nancy says:
well thats it, im not going.

Mike says:
Ratio-ly speaking. Subtraction through addition.

Larry says:
Somehow we got into this conversation penises, math, and ESL. What have you done Jim?


So, Friday, Jim's. Drink. Etc.

Jim says:
I sent out an email to the above people - what did you expect?

Larry says:
Frankly, more about squirrels and randy sock puppets. Perhaps a small bit on harpsichords and its impact on sub-dermal hemotomas. And then finish it all with how the IMF drives interest rates to usurp neo-capitalist power struggles in developing nations. And maybe a brief footnote on garters.

No comments: